100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Alfa Romeo 156 S W.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Alfa Romeo 156 S.W.
Alfa Romeo 156 SW
The Alfa Romeo 156 SW is theSportwagon’ estate variant of the 156 compact executive car, which was also available as a saloon. It was Alfa Romeo’s first estate car of that size.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Alfa Romeo 156 SW Touch up Paint
Chipex Alfa Romeo 156 SW Touch up Paint is just what your 156 Sportwagon needs when road rash hits. Road rash is the scattering of paint scratches cars incur because of stray stone chips from the road surfaces. Chipex tackles this with:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex paint is mixed with clear coat lacquer, innovatively synchronized with your vehicle paint code, and blends seamlessly with the paintwork for a dazzlingly faultless repair. Traditional kits’ results are decidedly subpar by comparison, because they only come with best-match paint.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex 156 S.W. Touch up Paint?
Chipex 156 S.W. Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your 156 S.W..
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.