100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Audi SQ5.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Audi SQ5 is a compact executive crossover SUV and a variant of the Audi Q5. The SQ5 launched in 2013 and was the first Audi S model to feature a diesel engine.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Audi SQ5 Touch up Paint
Vehicle aging is heartbreaking, particularly when it’s caused by road rash, the name for the cumulation of tiny paint scratches left on vehicles by loose stone chips that spray against their bodywork. But road rash is completely avoidable with Chipex Audi SQ5 Touch up Paint, an advanced and affordable road rash repair kit that includes:
Clear, simple instructions
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
A choice of three sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex matches paint perfectly with the paint code of your Audi, whereas traditional repair kits only offer best-match blends. Chipex is far cheaper than a full respray or repair by a professional paint scratch repair company. Chipex is also the leading user-friendly paint repair product on the market.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Sq5 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Sq5 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Sq5.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.