100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Avenger.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Avenger is a rear-wheel-drive small family car, originally launched in 1970. It was produced first by the Rootes Group and sold as the Hillman Avenger, before being purchased by Chrysler.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Avenger Touch up Paint
Paint scratches on cars or -road rash- – the product of loose stone chips hitting the bodywork – used to have two treatment options: either a paint touch up with very obvious -best-match- paint, or a costly full respray. Fortunately Chipex Chrysler Avenger Touch up Paint is superior to both, featuring:
Clear, easy-to-follow instructions
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is affordable and makes expensive resprays unnecessary because of its seamless results. These seamless results – far superior to the results offered by traditional kits – are thanks to perfectly matching paint and a high-grade blending solution.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Avenger Touch up Paint?
Chipex Avenger Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Avenger.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.