100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Breeze.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Breeze is the lower-priced variant of the Chrysler Cirrus mid-size sedan, produced for Chrysler-s Plymouth brand. It was one of the -Cloud Cars-, named after meteorological terms.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Breeze Touch up Paint
Look after your Chrysler Breeze-s aesthetics with Chipex Chrysler Breeze Touch up Paint, a revolutionary paint repair solution that fights paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road, or -road rash-. It boasts:
Clear, easy-to-follow instructions
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need to complete the repair
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Thanks to a high-grade blending solution and unique paint colour match guarantee, Chipex-s results are seamless and far superior to anything a traditional kit can muster. It-s also much better value for money than a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Breeze Touch up Paint?
Chipex Breeze Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Breeze.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.