100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Challenger.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Challenger is an award-winning series of cars produced by Chrysler-s Dodge division. These are the 1958 Dodge Silver Challenger sedan; the 1969 Dodge Challenger pony car; the 1978 Dodge Challenger subcompact car; and the latest 2008 Dodge Challenger pony car, also known as the SRT Challenger.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Challenger Touch up Paint
Getting rid of road rash has never been more effective than with Chipex Chrysler Challenger Touch up Paint. Road rash is the cumulation of paint scratches left on vehicles by stone chips from the road. Chipex kits fight this with the help of:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional kits, Chipex kits are user-friendly, deliver seamless results with accurately matched paint, and are much better value for money than full resprays.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Challenger Touch up Paint?
Chipex Challenger Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Challenger.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.