100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Charger.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Charger or Chrysler Valiant Charger is a muscle car produced between 1971 and 1978. It was named Car of the Year in Wheels magazine in 1971.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Charger Touch up Paint
Old cars no longer in production need more looking after than newer cars. Chipex Chrysler Charger Touch up Paint can look after the aesthetics side of things by eliminating road rash – paint scratches caused by loose stone chips from the road surfaces. It features:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is a modern, revolutionary road rash antidote that promises an identical paint colour match, seamless blending, user-friendliness and great value for money – features that are lacking in traditional kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Charger Touch up Paint?
Chipex Charger Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Charger.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.