100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Crossfire.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Crossfire was a 2-door sports car produced as a coupe and a roadster by the German manufacturer Karmann for Chrysler. Critics compared the car to American Motors- Rambler Marlin.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Crossfire Touch up Paint
Chipex Chrysler Crossfire Touch up Paint is bold new DIY repair option that will restore the aesthetics of your Chrysler Crossfire by eliminating road rash. Road rash is name given to the tiny paint scratches left on cars by stone chips from the road surfaces. Chipex kits boast:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Traditional DIY repairs produce limited results. Chipex-s revolutionary features – including paint matched exactly with your vehicle paint code and seamless blending capabilities – render a perfect finish. These same attributes are set to make the option of a full respray a thing of the past.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Crossfire Touch up Paint?
Chipex Crossfire Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Crossfire.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.