100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Dart.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Dart was originally a line of full-size, mid-size and compact cars produced between 1960 and 1976 for Chrysler-s Dodge marque. The nameplate was revived for a compact sedan that made its debut in 2012.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Dart Touch up Paint
Looking after your car-s good looks is now a lot easier thanks to Chipex Chrysler Dart Touch up Paint, a cutting edge paint repair option. It has a unique ability to make road rash – paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road – vanish completely. Chipex kits feature:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex-s accurately matched paint and seamless blending capabilities render a perfect finish, whereas the effects of a traditional DIY repair are limited. Chipex is also a lot more affordable than a full respray or a bodyshop repair.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Dart Touch up Paint?
Chipex Dart Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Dart.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.