100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Daytona.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Daytona was a front-wheel-drive hatchback produced by Chrysler-s Dodge division between 1984 and 1993. It appeared on Car and Driver-s Ten Best list in 1984.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Daytona Touch up Paint
Enjoy some respite from the nuisance of road rash and stone chip paint scratches with Chipex Chrysler Daytona Touch up Paint. This superlative repair option will have your vehicle looking shiny and new again no time, thanks to:
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Grit and stone chips leaving paint scratches on our cars is a huge annoyance. But unlike traditional kits, Chipex-s fantastic ease of use, first-rate blending and polishing capabilities and paint colour match guarantee will change that. Full resprays are also set to become irrelevant now that Chipex is on the market.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Daytona Touch up Paint?
Chipex Daytona Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Daytona.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.