100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Dynasty.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Dynasty is the Canadian and Mexican variant of the Dodge Dynasty front-wheel-drive sedan. It was introduced in 1987 and intended to fill a void between the Chrysler LeBaron and the Chrysler New Yorker.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Dynasty Touch up Paint
A full, professional respray used to be the only way of truly getting rid of stone chip-caused paint scratches on cars, because traditional DIY kits didn-t cut it. Now there is a revolutionary new alternative – Chipex Chrysler Dynasty Touch up Paint, which boasts:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Full resprays are set to become a thing of the past. This is because Chipex is a DIY repair kit that supplies perfectly matching paint and a seamless blending solution, instead of the best-match blends offered by traditional kits. It-s also much more affordable.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Dynasty Touch up Paint?
Chipex Dynasty Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Dynasty.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.