100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Imperial.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Imperial is a luxury car and historically Chrysler-s top-of-the-range vehicle and flagship. The vintage Chrysler Imperial was produced between 1926 and 1954 and the nameplate was revived for a high-end sedan in 1990.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Imperial Touch up Paint
Cars no longer in production need more looking after than newer cars. Chipex Chrysler Imperial Touch up Paint can look after the aesthetics of your Imperial by eliminating road rash and paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road. It boasts:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
The effects of a traditional DIY repair are limited. But Chipex-s revolutionary features – including paint matched exactly with your vehicle paint code and a high-grade blending solution – render a perfect finish. These same attributes make costly full resprays unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Imperial Touch up Paint?
Chipex Imperial Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Imperial.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.