100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Intrepid.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Intrepid is a full-size car and the Canadian variant of the Dodge Intrepid. It appeared on Car and Driver-s Ten Best list in 1993 and 1994 and the second generation model appeared on the list again 1998 and 1999.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Intrepid Touch up Paint
Chipex Chrysler Intrepid Touch up Paint is the market-leading treatment for road rash. Road rash is the scattering of paint scratches left on cars by stone chips and grit from the road surfaces. It boasts:
Clear, easy-to-understand instructions
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex renders a seamless finish, which traditional kits are not capable of. This is thanks to paint matched exactly with the vehicle paint code and mixed with clear coat lacquer, and a high-grade blending solution. These seamless results also make expensive full resprays unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Intrepid Touch up Paint?
Chipex Intrepid Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Intrepid.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.