100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Laser.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Laser is a front-wheel-drive hatchback and an upscale rebadged variant of the Dodge Daytona. It was the Chrysler brand-s first sports car.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Laser Touch up Paint
An expensive full respray or imperfect touch up with -nearly-matching- paint used to be the only ways of dealing with car paint scratches caused by stone chips, otherwise known as road rash. Now there is a much better option – Chipex Chrysler Laser Touch up Paint, which boasts:
Clear, easy-to-follow instructions
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike its conventional predecessors, Chipex supplies perfectly matching paint and a seamless blending solution, and is much more user-friendly. Its flawless results are set to make full resprays a thing of the past.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Laser Touch up Paint?
Chipex Laser Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Laser.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.