100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Le Baron.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Chrysler Le Baron
The Chrysler LeBaron was a classic luxury car built by LeBaron and Chrysler in the 1930s, and since 1977, the nameplate has been used on five different Chrysler cars. It is one of the longest running nameplates in Chrysler-s history.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler LeBaron Touch up Paint
Road rash is a nasty scourge that happens when stone chips from the road surfaces spray against cars and leave paint scratches. A revolutionary new answer to this problem is Chipex Chrysler LeBaron Touch up Paint and boasts:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex guarantees accurately matched paint mixed with clear coat lacquer and a high-grade blending solution – combining to produce a seamless, flawless repair. By comparison, traditional kits leave obvious spots of best-match paint and are far less user-friendly.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Le Baron Touch up Paint?
Chipex Le Baron Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Le Baron.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.