100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Lhs.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler LHS is a full-size luxury sedan which was produced by Chrysler between 1994 and 2001 and was the company-s flagship model. It was praised by Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson as -by global standards, right up there with the best._?_
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler LHS Touch up Paint
Chipex Chrysler LHS Touch up Paint will restore your vehicle to life and youth after road rash – the cumulation of paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road – has set it back a few years. Chipex is a unique and groundbreaking repair solution featuring:
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Paint matched exactly with your vehicle paint code, wonderful user-friendliness and seamless blending capabilities are standard features of Chipex kits, but sorely missing in traditional kits. Chipex is also much cheaper than a full respray or a bodyshop repair.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Lhs Touch up Paint?
Chipex Lhs Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Lhs.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.