100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Magnum.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Magnum is a nameplate used by Chrysler for several vehicles sold under its Dodge brand. These include a large 1978 coupe, a 2004 station wagon and a top of the line variant of the Dodge Dart.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Magnum Touch up Paint
Grit and stone chips, which line the road surfaces, have a tendency of colliding with cars and leaving paint scratches called road rash. The revolutionary Chipex Chrysler Magnum Touch up Paint is the quick fix you need, boasting:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is easier to use than traditional kits and far more accurate on the paint matching front, promising an identical blend rather than a best-match alternative. It-s also much cheaper than a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Magnum Touch up Paint?
Chipex Magnum Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Magnum.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.