100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Monaco.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Monaco was a full-size car produced by Chrysler-s Dodge division. It starred as the -Bluesmobile- in the 1980 movie The Blues Brothers.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Monaco Touch up Paint
Look after the aesthetics of your car with Chipex Chrysler Monaco Touch up Paint, a unique road rash antidote. Road rash is the cumulation of tiny paint scratches on cars, caused by stone chips from the road flying up and hitting them. Chipex kits feature:
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need to complete the repair
A choice of three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Traditional DIY paint repair options produce limited results. Chipex-s accurately and perfectly matched paint and seamless blending capabilities render a perfect finish and make full resprays a thing of the past.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Monaco Touch up Paint?
Chipex Monaco Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Monaco.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.