100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Pt Cruiser.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Chrysler Pt Cruiser
The Chrysler PT Cruiser is a retro-styled compact car and winner of the North American Car of the Year in 2001. It served as a taxi in the vicinity of Tokyo Disneyland between 2002 and 2007 because of its fun appearance.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler PT Cruiser Touch up Paint
Part of the fun with a car like the PT Cruiser is that it-s supposed to look vintage. But that doesn-t mean it has to look old and worn-out because of paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road, or -road rash-. What you need to fix this is Chipex Chrysler PT Cruiser Touch up Paint, which boasts:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Unlike traditional repair kits, Chipex guarantees an identical paint colour match, seamless blending, user-friendliness and great value for money.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Pt Cruiser Touch up Paint?
Chipex Pt Cruiser Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Pt Cruiser.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.