100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Sundance.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Sundance is a compact hatchback manufactured by Chrysler for its Plymouth brand. It was produced between 1988 and 1994 and is the mechanical twin of the Dodge Shadow.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Sundance Touch up Paint
Paint scratches on cars are most commonly caused by loose stone chips from the road surfaces, which is why we call it road rash. Expensive full resprays and imperfect touch ups with best-match paint are no longer the only answer, thanks to a revolutionary new alternative – Chipex Chrysler Sundance Touch up Paint, which comes with:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex delivers a much better end result than a traditional DIY repair kit because it guarantees a perfect paint colour match and comes with a high-grade blending solution. It-s also much more user-friendly, and massively more affordable than a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Sundance Touch up Paint?
Chipex Sundance Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Sundance.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.