100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Town And Country Van.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Chrysler Town And Country Van
The Chrysler Town and Country Van is a luxury minivan that was launched in 1990 and has been produced in multiple generations. It is Chrysler-s flagship minivan and is among the best-selling automotive nameplates in the world.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Town and Country Van Touch up Paint
All vehicles suffer road rash and paint scratches that are the result of stone chips from the road colliding with their bodywork. The best means of fighting this is Chipex Chrysler Town and Country Van Touch up Paint, which comes with:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
You can be certain of a high-quality, seamless repair when you purchase Chipex. Unlike traditional DIY options, it comes with perfectly matching paint – guaranteed – and a high-grade blending solution. It-s also much more user-friendly, and very affordable.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Town And Country Van Touch up Paint?
Chipex Town And Country Van Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Town And Country Van.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.