100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Chrysler Viper.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Chrysler Viper was a racing variant of the Dodge Viper, which enjoyed many successes in motorsports events, including the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1998, 1999 and 2000.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Chrysler Viper Touch up Paint
A nuisance that all drivers must put up with is road rash, the paint scratch damage to cars by loose stone chips from the road surfaces. Chipex Chrysler Viper Touch up Paint is the best repair option for stone chip paint scratches on the market. It boasts:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex paint is synched with your vehicle colour code to produce an identical blend, instead of an almost-matching alternative – the best traditional kits can do. A Chipex repair is also much kinder to your wallet than a full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Viper Touch up Paint?
Chipex Viper Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Viper.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.