100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Century.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Century
The General Motors Century was an upscale performance car and later a mid-size car produced by General Motors’ Buick division between 1936 and 2005. The earliest Century models were the fastest Buicks of the era.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Century Touch up Paint
Road rash is caused by tiny stone chips that scrape against the bodywork and leave paint scratches. The only cures for road rash used to be full resprays or touch up pens and kits that would leave spots of almost-matching paint. But Chipex General Motors Century Touch up Paint is a far superior option and comes with:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex’s incredible ease of use, seamless results and paint colour match guarantee place it in a league of its own. It’s also much cheaper than a full respray or car garage repair.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Century Touch up Paint?
Chipex Century Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Century.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.