100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Corvette.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Corvette
The General Motors Corvette is a sports car produced in multiple generations by General Motors for its Chevrolet brand. It has won numerous awards, including North American Car of the Year in 2014.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Corvette Touch up Paint
Road rash is the cumulation of paint scratches left on vehicles after being hit with grit and loose stone chips from the road surfaces. The cure for road rash is a simple, easy and affordable one – Chipex General Motors Corvette Touch up Paint, which features:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is much cheaper than a full respray, and thanks to its unique paint colour match guarantee and utterly seamless finish, it delivers exactly the same results. Chipex is also much more user-friendly than traditional kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Corvette Touch up Paint?
Chipex Corvette Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Corvette.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.