100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Spark.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Spark
The General Motors Spark is a city car sold under the Chevrolet marque of General Motors. In 2013, an all-electric version of the Spark was unveiled in the US.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Spark Touch up Paint
Paint scratches on cars are normally caused by irritating stone chips that fly up off the road surfaces and strike their bodywork. This is known as road rash. Chipex General Motors Spark Touch up Paint offers some respite from road rash in a way no traditional methods can. It comes with:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Exactly matching paint is guaranteed with a Chipex kit, unlike traditional kits, and the seamless and professional finish that Chipex renders makes a full respray an unnecessary expense. You’ll also find that Chipex is much easier to use than conventional touch up pens and kits.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Spark Touch up Paint?
Chipex Spark Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Spark.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.