100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Speedster.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Speedster
The General Motors Speedster is a sleek, 2-seater sports car manufactured by the Opel subsidiary of General Motors. Launched in 2000, it won Top Gear’s Car of the Year award in 2003.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Speedster Touch up Paint
Paint scratch damage to cars is most often caused by stone chips that fly up off the road surfaces and hit their bodywork. Chipex General Motors Speedster Touch up Paint is unquestionably the best cure for stone chip paint scratches on the market, boasting:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Full resprays and car garage repairs are expensive, but Chipex is much more affordable. Traditional pens, sticks and kits are not always that easy to use, but Chipex is completely user-friendly and fool-proof. Traditional kits leave spots of nearly-matching paint, but Chipex paint comes with a colour match guarantee.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Speedster Touch up Paint?
Chipex Speedster Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Speedster.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.