100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Sunbird.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Sunbird
The General Motors Sunbird was a small car produced by General Motors for its Pontiac division, which was available as a coupe, sedan, hatchback, station wagon and convertible during its 18-year lifetime.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Sunbird Touch up Paint
If you find a spray of paint scratches on your car, the result of loose stone chips having collided with the paintwork, then the solution is simple. Chipex General Motors Sunbird Touch up Paint fights road rash in a way no other DIY paint repair kit does. It features:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is cheaper than a full respray, easier to use than traditional kits and does something traditional kits do not. It takes the paint code of your Sunbird and generates a perfectly matching blend.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Sunbird Touch up Paint?
Chipex Sunbird Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Sunbird.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.