100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Terrain.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Terrain
The General Motors Terrain is a mid-size crossover SUV produced by General Motors for its GMC division. It made its debut at the New York International Auto Show in 2009, and in 2013, a natural gas variant was launched.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Terrain Touch up Paint
Don-t settle for an imperfect repair with best-match paint or a bank balance-draining full respray. Now Chipex General Motors Terrain Touch up Paint is your most effective and economical option for dealing with road rash, which is the paint scratch damage done by stray stone chips from the road. Chipex remedies this damage with the help of:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is easier to use than traditional kits, more affordable than a full respray, and comes with exact-match paint every time, rendering a seamless, faultless finish.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Terrain Touch up Paint?
Chipex Terrain Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Terrain.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.