100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Tracker.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Tracker
The General Motors Tracker is a mini SUV produced for the Chevrolet and Geo divisions of General Motors. It was sold in two generations between 1988 and 2013 and had off-road capabilities.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Tracker Touch up Paint
Road rash is an affliction suffered by cars and is caused by loose stone chips that get kicked up from the road against their bodywork, leaving a spray of nasty paint scratches. Instead of using a traditional touch up pen or kit and settling for unsightly spots of best-match paint, a far superior alternative is now available Chipex General Motors Tracker Touch up Paint. This revolutionary repair kit boasts:
Simple, clear instructions
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex offers a paint colour match guarantee, marvellous user-friendliness and seamless results none of which you get with traditional kits. It’s also much cheaper than a car garage repair or full respray.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Tracker Touch up Paint?
Chipex Tracker Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Tracker.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.