100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Trailblazer.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Trailblazer
The General Motors TrailBlazer is a mid-size SUV produced by General Motors- Chevrolet division. Its discontinuation formed the subject of the 2009 HBO documentary, The Last Truck: Closing of a GM Plant, but the model was revived in 2012 in a new generation.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors TrailBlazer Touch up Paint
When cars sustain paint scratches or road rash thanks to stone chips from the roads colliding with them, the traditional repair options used to be inadequate touch ups or expensive full resprays. Now a far superior option is available – Chipex General Motors TrailBlazer Touch up Paint, which boasts:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is fabulously affordable compared to a full respray, and much easier to use than traditional kits. It also offers a seamless and far superior repair.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Trailblazer Touch up Paint?
Chipex Trailblazer Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Trailblazer.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.