100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Utility.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Utility
The General Motors Utility is a coupe utility model produced by the Chevrolet division of General Motors since 2003. It is known as the Utility in South Africa, the Chevrolet Montana in Latin America and the Chevrolet Tornado in Mexico.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Utility Touch up Paint
Paint scratch damage to cars comes in many forms, but road rash the product of loose stone chips spraying against the bodywork is the most common. The best fix for stone chip paint scratches is Chipex General Motors Utility Touch up Paint, a cutting edge repair option that boasts:
Simple, easy-to-follow instructions
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Seamless, professional results
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex’s array of neat features and accessories make it far more user-friendly than previous DIY paint repair kits. It’s also much more economical than a full respray or car garage repair, and promises an exact paint colour match every time.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Utility Touch up Paint?
Chipex Utility Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Utility.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.