100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Great Wall Motors Sailor.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Great Wall Motors Sailor
The Great Wall Motors Sailor is a vehicle manufactured by Chinese carmaker Great Wall Motors, also known as the Great Wall SA220. In 2010, it was replaced in the Australian market by the Great Wall Wingle.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Great Wall Motors Sailor Touch up Paint
Road rash, the primary cause of aesthetic car depreciation, is caused by loose stone chips that fly up off the road and hit their bodywork, leaving unsightly paint scratches. Chipex Great Wall Motors Sailor Touch up Paint is a paint scratch repair kit that offers a revolutionary solution to the road rash problem. Each kit features:
Simple, clear instructions
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
A high-grade blending solution that renders a seamless finish
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex wins on user-friendliness, and will match paint perfectly with your vehicle paint code, which traditional repair kits do not. It’s also much more affordable than a full respray or repair by a professional paint scratch repair company.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Sailor Touch up Paint?
Chipex Sailor Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Sailor.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.