100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Great Wall Motors Voleex C10.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Great Wall Motors Voleex C10
The Great Wall Motors Voleex C10 is a supermini manufactured from 2010 to 2014, which is similar to the Toyota Vitz but has a distinctive front grille design. It is also known as the Great Wall Phenom.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Great Wall Motors Voleex C10 Touch up Paint
Premature aging in cars is primarily caused by road rash, the cumulation of tiny paint scratches left on vehicles by loose stone chips from the road that collide with their bodywork. Chipex Great Wall Motors Voleex C10 Touch up Paint offers a unique, revolutionary solution. The following features come as standard:
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
A high-grade blending solution that renders a seamless finish
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex wins on user-friendliness, and guarantees an exact paint colour match synchronised with your vehicle paint code, which traditional repair kits do not. It’s also much cheaper than a full respray or repair by a professional paint scratch repair company.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Voleex C10 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Voleex C10 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Voleex C10.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.