100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Honda Civic Tourer.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Honda Civic Tourer
The Honda Civic Tourer is a 2014 update of the ninth generation Honda Civic, a line of compact cars. It made its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2013.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Honda Civic Tourer Touch up Paint
Chipex Honda Civic Tourer Touch up Paint is a modern antidote to road rash, which is what happens when grit and stone chips from the road spray against vehicles and leave paint scratches. It comes with:
Simple, clear instructions
All the accessories you need
A paint colour match guarantee
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex is a convenient, affordable and highly advanced alternative to traditional DIY repair kits and costly full resprays. Resprays are prohibitively expensive and the results offered by traditional kits pale in comparison to Chipex because they only come with near-match paint.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Civic Tourer Touch up Paint?
Chipex Civic Tourer Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Civic Tourer.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.