100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Honda Rlx.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Honda RLX is a full-size luxury sedan produced by Honda for its Acura division. This sleek car is the flagship model for Acura, succeeding the Acura RL.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Honda RLX Touch up Paint
Road rash and vehicle paint scratches caused by stone chips from the road are something all drivers have to put up with. But Chipex Honda RLX Touch up Paint promises some relief and respite from road rash. It is a superlative repair option boasting:
All the accessories you need, including polishes, blending solutions, gloves, brushes and cloths
Three handy sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex guarantees an identical paint blend every time, unlike traditional kits, which only offer -almost-matching- paint and leave obvious evidence of a repair. Chipex-s seamless effects also make an expensive full respray unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Rlx Touch up Paint?
Chipex Rlx Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Rlx.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.