100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Hyundai H200/Satelite.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Hyundai H200 Satellite is a van produced and marketed under a variety of other names across the world, including Hyundai Starex. It won awards for -Year-s MPV_?_ and -The Best Official Car_?_ every year between 2003 and 2008.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Hyundai H200 Satellite Touch up Paint
Chipex Hyundai H200 Satellite Touch up Paint is the best means of defeating the -road rash- left on vehicles by the impact of stray stone chips and grit from the road. These countless paint scratches are fixed with the help of:
Simple, easy-to-follow instructions
All the accessories you need
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex offers a more affordable repair option than a full respray, but one that-s just as effective. This is because it renders a seamless, immaculate finish with exactly matching paint and highly professional blending abilities – features that traditional repair kits lack.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex H200/Satelite Touch up Paint?
Chipex H200/Satelite Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your H200/Satelite.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.