100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Hyundai Hb20.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
The Hyundai HB20 is a flexible-fuel, subcompact, 5-door hatchback. It was launched in 2012, comes with automatic or manual transmissions and is sold exclusively in Brazil.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Hyundai HB20 Touch up Paint
Chipex Hyundai HB20 Touch up Paint is a bold new addition to the DIY paint repairs market. It far surpasses traditional methods of dealing with car paint scratches caused by stone chips and grit, or -road rash-, and includes:
Simple, clear instructions
Paint that comes ready to apply
All the accessories you need
Three handy sizes
Seamless, professional results
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
Chipex supplies paint which is innovatively synched with the paint code of your Hyundai HB20 and blends in seamlessly. This sets Chipex way ahead of traditional kits, and makes the option of an expensive full respray unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Hb20 Touch up Paint?
Chipex Hb20 Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Hb20.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.