100% Color Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your Renault Kangoo Van.
- A paint color match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
Renault Kangoo Van
The Renault Kangoo Van is the panel van version of the Renault Kangoo, a range of leisure activity vehicles and light commercial vehicles. A rebadged version of the Kangoo van was also sold as the Nissan Kubistar.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex Renault Kangoo Van Touch up Paint
Stray stone chips from the road surfaces do damage to vehicles by clashing with their bodywork and leaving a -rash- of paint scratches in their wake. Chipex Renault Kangoo Van Touch up Paint can fix this affordably and effectively with:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods – Which Is Better?
The paint in a Chipex kit comes ready to apply, mixed with clear coat lacquer, and is a guaranteed match for your vehicle. Traditional kits only offer near-match paint. With Chipex, you can produce a seamless repair with ease, making full resprays unnecessary.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Kangoo Van Touch up Paint?
Chipex Kangoo Van Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Kangoo Van.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.